Monday 28 October 2013

Simba's CV...

Swimming in the Adriatic Sea

CURRICULUM VITAE (CV) SIMBA 
I was born on 30.09.2003 in Croatia from Croatian mother Lorna and Hungarian father Pelin. My real name is Lione but as soon as my parents Branka and John saw me they knew that I am actually SIMBA the lion king.


  • I grew up in the city of Sarajevo
  • I moved to the Croatian coast when I was three - 2006
  • My cruel parents then took me to Afghanistan to spend four years in Kabul – 2007 to 2011
  • 2011 - On the journey to become a legitimate immigrant to Australia I lived in Dubai with plenty of other expat doggies. We all had a GREAT time at the doggy kindergarten called Dubai Kennels and Cattery
  • Then I had to board a plane and fly again but now for one more year of the sweet life on the Croatian coast thinking no more of those horrible journeys in the belly of a plane...
  • But then in October 2012 – I decided to immigrate to Australia in advance of my parents making my way to Melbourne (oh boy that was a VERY long journey!) for a months imprisonment in the Spotswood quarantine station (hated that!)
  • In November 2012 – freed from quarantine imprisonment and I moved with my parents to Norwood, Adelaide
  • Exploring Adelaide doggy parks, making new friends and loving SA beaches (including three trips to Kangaroo Island)
  • In August 2012 – I met the marvellous Dr Angus and the lovely team (love you Julie and Brittany ♥) at Stephen Terrace Vet Clinic. The life is good! 
In Dubai with a playmate
Sunbathing after swimming at Kangaroo Island



Enjoying the Kabul snow
Simba Now
 
Enjoying Spring in Kabul house garden
Simba 3 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment